Saturday 17 December 2016

Naughty or nice

This is my second post today, with a card for the current Winter Coffee Lovers blog hop.


I stamped the mug twice using distress ink and then masked the image to stamp the presents. I coloured the presents and my hot beverage using coloured pencils and then stamped the steam using Memento elderberry ink. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in white embossing powder (Simon Says Stamp). I grounded my images by blending Pumice Stone DI using a Clarity stencil brush and blended some Shaded Lilac DI at the top end. These images are from a fun set by Clear Impressions and came as a free gift with a stamping magazine from the UK. For the inside, I used one of the freebies provided for the current Coffee Lovers blog hop by Verve Stamps.


I'm linking my card up at:
Jingle Belles - Christmas linky party


CAS Mix Up - Stamping + sponging + die cutting & heat embossing & coloured pencils






18 comments:

  1. Sweet card Marianne. Great job with masking and sponging. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white sentiment stamped and embossed on this fantastic mug, Marianne! Great job of masking to add the presents! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marianne, I was going to ask who makes that stamp set. How fun, you scored. Love both of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm showing this sentiment to my husband!! He tells me every year I was not always nice and am getting coal.. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card - and the sentiment inside is perfect for a dear friend of mine... need to make use of it... next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love that purple cup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Marianne! Love the sentiment!
    Thanks for popping by! Merry Christmas to you & yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my! So cute! Great card and great sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, these two sentiments pair so perfectly! Such a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete