Thursday 29 December 2016

Last-minute Christmas cards

I still have a few more Christmas cards to share with you all, and then I will simply start on my Christmas cards for next year lol. I still have several unfinished projects and am hoping to finish at least some of them in the upcoming weeks.

Since I had been a good girl this year, creating my Christmas cards throughout the year, I only needed to make about 20 extra last-minute cards. I made 10 extra of this design. And I thought I was going to make 10 more of this design, but after stamping the sentiment (Clearly Besotted), I decided to go a different route.


I used the images of the stamp set to finish my one-layer design. For a festive look, I added clear Wink of Stella on the green elements and red stickles to the holly berries.


Challenges:
ABC Christmas - Y for Yikes: 10 identical cards
Cards in Envy - Celebrate the season


Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Holly Jolly - 86 Create a card OR anything but a card
Creative with Stamps - 9 Use Christmas stamps





11 comments:

  1. A pretty design, Marianne, and they make a lovely set of cards! Thanks for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card. I love the CAS look. So glad you shared over at Creative with Stamps.
    Billie A
    Creative with Stamps
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design! Thank you for playing along at CWS Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Mary (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design - and I see how you can make 20 last minute cards this way... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A GORgeous CAS design. Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx
    Glad to hear you will be starting on next years! Never to soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card . Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful batch of cards and cute design!!! thanks for playing with Cards in Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marianne, wonderful CAS design for last-minute cards! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge. May success and happiness knock on your door throughout the New Year! - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards! Great last minute layout. Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful set of cards!!! SO elegant! Thank you much for playing with us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete