Thursday 24 November 2022

Merry fishes and crocodile wishes

Hello everyone. I'm back with two more cards for my Christmas card stash.



Both images are from the NBUS Jungle Christmas stamp set by CraftEmotions (designed by Carla Creaties). I stamped them on some scraps of Neenah cardstock and did some simple colouring using Copics and added Glossy accents to the eyes of the fishes, crocodile and crab. The patterned papers are from the same paper pad that I used for my armchair card.

I'm linking up my fishes card at:


Fab'n'Funky - #561 Christmas animals

Crafty Animals - #67 Always AG with an animal

I'm linking up my croc/crab card at:

NBUS #44 Always AG with NBUS


MLCCB - #47 Anything Christmas goes

We Love Stamping - Christmas

Stamping Sensations - Christmas celebrations

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous Marianne! The images a lots of fun and are sure to bring a smile to someone's face. Love the play on words too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two real fun cards Marianne and so lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping, many thanks for joining in at both,

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun images on your Christmas cards- perfectly matched with those punny sentiments. Thank you for joining in with our ‘Christmas Animals’ Challenge at Fab’n’ Funky.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat heb je van deze stempelset mooie kaarten gemaakt en vooral ook zo mooi ingekleurd. Xx Ineke☀️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun images and great CAS layouts. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute set of card. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find the cards very funny. Playing with the textjoke and image. Make me smile. Beautiful. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete