Tuesday 22 November 2022

Falalala

Hello everyone. I originally started these cards for the annual October pink challenge at Jingle Belles, but did not have time to finish them before my trip to the Netherlands. 


The patterned paper is from my NBUS Tonic Studio card kit that I purchased a few months ago during their birthday celebration week. The kit came with a stencil (cards coming later this week), a stamp set and huge snowflake builder set (that I intend to use soon). The scalloped rectangle die is from an old Winnie & Walter set. I die cut the trees (NBUS, from last year's Violet Studio Home for the Holidays collection by Crafter's Companion) from a scrap of smooshed watercolour card and did some additional ink blending for extra shading. The sentiment is from a stamp set from the same collection.

I'm linking up my cards at:

Beccy's Month of holiday cards - D for die cutting

NBUS - #44 Anything goes with NBUS


CHNC - #621 Alwasy AG Christmas

HLS Anything goes with dies



6 comments:

  1. Fantastic Marianne! The soft colours are lovely and those water coloured trees are fabulous. I like that you've added the sentiment in a nice bold font, it's a great contrast for the images.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marianne! Thank you for using your NBUS and posting to the gallery so I would know you are back to making cards and blogging! Welcome back! I enjoyed scrolling back to your reentry and seeing all your designs. Without Feedburner, I am having trouble keeping up and seeing when friends post. It's sad because I love being in touch ~ I hope to do better in the new year. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! the background paper is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty!!!! Love the colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the HLS Die challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful festive holiday card! Love the background paper. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete