Sunday 20 November 2022

Easy Christmas card with background stamping

Hello everyone. Two more quick Christmas cards from me.
When I was visiting my sister last month, we had some crafty time together and I had a play with one of her rubber background stamps and a paper pad with punch-out images.


After stamping the background and adhering the images, I blended  a little antique linen distress ink around the edges. To finish the cards after I got home, all I needed to do I mounted my panels onto my A2 card bases.

I'm linking up my set of cards at:

Beccy's Month of holiday cards - B for background stamp (and blue)

Allsorts - #703 Anything goes

Double D - Hot beverages




9 comments:

  1. A fabulous script background stamps and I love the vintage feel both of these cards have. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are fabulous Marianne, the images are very sweet and the background stamp is awesome. Great idea to add the antique linen ink around the edges, it gives the cards a lovely vintage look. Beautiful.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Love the vintage feel with the stamped background and inked edges. Cute images. Thanks for sharing at the Double D, "Hot Beverage" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so pretty with a vintage feel. Many thanks for sharing your project at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that background Marianne, had a vintage feel to it, lovely to see you at Allsorts this week, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea for quick cards, they look fabulous! Really loving the beautiful script background stamp and the images are beautiful!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Marianne ... these are both just BEAUTIFUL! What a fabulous design idea! LOVE THEM!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prachtige kaarten. Marianne. Groetjes Alie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aah, daar zijn de gezellige kaarten, met eveneens supermooie herinneringen.liefs, Ineke😘

    ReplyDelete