Saturday 19 November 2022

Cozy Christmas arm chair

Another quick Christmas card from me. I picked up an A4 paper pad with background papers and precut printed images when I was in the Netherlands last month for a family visit.

I had created several backgrounds using the same stencil and a soft green ink and decided the background would go well with some of the images from the paper pad.

I combined the cozy armchair and tree with the rug.
The paper pad also contains several images and sentiments on vellum.
I cut out one of the sentiments and hid the liquid glue after the holly leaves.


I'm linking up my card at:


Allsorts - #703 Anything goes

CHNC - #621 Always AG Christmas


8 comments:

  1. Aah, inspirerend om met een stencil te combineren. Zo zijn al die uitdruk plaatjes erg leuk om te gebruiken. Liefs Ineke😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely CAS card design and beautifully flat for posting too. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Isn't it great when things just go together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cozy scene with a sweet tree and comfy chair. Many thanks for sharing your project at Allsorts and playing with the Trees & Leaves option.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you scored a fabulous paper pad Marianne, I don't think I've seen one that also has vellum. You did a wonderful job creating your card from the elements in the pad, the little scene is so inviting. Lovely.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooie combinatie! Gaaf die zachte tinten en de gesponsde achtergrond!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've hopped over from Beccy's Place. Love your soft background. That paper pad sounds wonderful with all the images and sentiments. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete