Wednesday 26 January 2022

Zero-calorie sweets and treats

Hello everyone. Thanks for stopping by. I have another duo of cards to share for a couple of challenges.

I had these stamped and die cut Christmas gingerbread cookies (Gingerbread Fun, Paper Discovery) in my UFO box after creating some cards last year, so these cards were really quick to put together.


All I needed to do was add a selection of gingerbread cookies to a strip of dark red cardstock and adhere these to my cards. A simple sentiment (Winnie & Walter) finished them off.

I'm linking up my cards at:

Jingle Belles - Getting fit for 2022 / sweets and treats



SSS Wednesday - Anything goes

CHNC - #578 Anything Christmas goes


7 comments:

  1. ooooooooh! these are so appealing, i love the simplicity of those sweet (in every sense!) gingerbread treats, they really pop against the burgundy. and the sentiment finishes everything off nicely. so pleased that this is part of our Holiday Sweets gallery at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these gingerbread cookies and the gorgeous cards. Thank you for joining in the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great. What wonderful dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun little trios ... so glad you shared your sweets with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marianne,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    What brilliant cards and such lovely designs.
    Love the Gingerbread cookis on that dark red panel.
    A perfect design for batch making I think.
    Now I am feeling quite hungry at the thought of those cookies.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Marianne. Thank you for entering the No Sentiment Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very cute set! Gingerbread was going to be the motto of the cancelled Christmas coffeeklatsch last year... but I'll keep that style in mind for 2022!

    ReplyDelete