Sunday 2 January 2022

December CCC reveal - Stencilled trees

Hello everyone. Happy New Year!
It's the 2nd of the month and that means it's time for the December 2021 Card Chain Challenge reveal.
My card went to Arlene in California.


The inspiration for the December challenge was the following tic-tac-toe card:

This one really had me stumped for a while, but in the end I decided to go with the first row down.

I started by blending green ink in the middle of my card and then shifted the Tim Holtz tree layering stencil to apply Sparkle Medium in Sage Green (Imagination Crafts). I do love this colour.

I heat-embossed my sentiment in gold and matted the sentiment strip with Centura pearl card in a matching colour. Before adhering the sentiment panel to the card, I added two tree brads from Eyelet Outlet that have been in my stash for several years.


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous stencilling and blending and the sparkle medium looks amazing. Eye catching card x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you persevered and got there is the end because your finished card is wonderful. Love the green and the sparkle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creation! Love the design!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, love your card design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fully agree with Ellibelle: so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete