Tuesday 16 November 2021

Tea time

Hello everyone. Once again, the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop snuck up on me. Can you believe we're already halfway through November, with Christmas around the corner? Where did the year go?


Anyway, this card was quick to make, thanks to the smooshed background and die cut from my UFO box. All I had to do was to die cut my panel and adhere it to my card along with the fun die cut, which was an add-on to the Alice in Wonderland kit by Love from Lizi last year. I also added a sprinkle of sequins for an extra pop of colour.

I'm linking up my card at:

2021 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop




Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C610 Die cuts only


6 comments:

  1. Super cute! I would have def said it looked like an Alice and Wonderland card! Love it! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Mar, wat een leuke gezellige en uitnodigende kaart!
    Ik kom er aan😎
    Jaa, kerst komt snel. Volgens mij moet jij nog aardig wat kerstkaarten maken....maar met zo een aantal achtergronden en jouw creativiteit komt
    het vast wel goed. Liefs, Ineke☀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! My family definitely would agree with that sentiment. Such a pretty background to set it off. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background, love the design and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally Alice in Wonderland!!! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the HLS die challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, where did the year go... it's the time of year for hot tea!

    ReplyDelete