Wednesday 20 October 2021

Christmas eve

I created this card panel during the Eat Sleep Crafty Retreat that took place in June and was being hosted by Justine Hovey, Ingrid Blackburn and Laurel Beard. The virtual retreat was loads of fun and a great way to get my out of my creative slump, and I intend to join Justine, Laurel and guests again in November. 

I used my NBUS Christmas Eve stencil (Visible Image) and DOIs to do my ink blending. The stencil set contains both the positive and negative part of the skyline scene, besides Santa's sleigh and a big Christmas word.

Justine used a die and lights for her sky, but since I did not own any lights, I used another stencil (Create a Smile) to create a heat-embossed starry sky.

For my sentiment, I die cut my NBUS Joyful die (SSS) from plain white cardstock and used another prestamped and die cut strip (SSS Christmas Word mix) underneath.

I'm linking up my card at:

Jingle Belles - Dreaming of a pink Christmas 


As always, the first JB challenge in October
is all about pink holiday cards. 
And for every card that is being linked up 
this fortnight, the lovely Jingle Belles, 
Lauren and Stephanie, will each be donating 
2 dollars to the US Breast Cancer Research Foundation

HLS - Anything goes with stencils


STAMPlorations Stencil - Anything goes


NBUS - #31 Anything goes with never before used stuff



4 comments:

  1. Oooooooooh! now that is a beautiful blendy sunset sky and the silhouetted town with soft snowflakes finishes it off to perfection. Many thanks for all of your amazing creations in our Pink Christmas fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink glow in the sky is stunning ... thanks so much for joining our PINK Celebration at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those gorgeous snowflakes make me believe we will have a proper winter season this tie around - never stop believing! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how beautiful, the recipient will gasp when they open their envelope and get this fantastic card - love the use of pink
    thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.

    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete