Tuesday 24 May 2016

Another blog birthday

There's another challenge blog that's celebrating a birthday this week: Passion for Promarkers is turning 7!


I've been taking the Seasonal Scene Building class over at Altenew Academy last week, where Nichol Magouirk demonstrated various ways to create scenes on our cards. One way is to use a frame. I didn't have a frame die, so I simply used a stitched circle frame (SSS) from a cream cardstock panel to hide my ice creams and cup cakes (Sugar Rush, Paper Smooches) behind.
I had stamped all of my images using Memento black ink, coloured them in using Promarkers and a few Flexmarkers, added a little sparkle using my clear Wink of Stella and fussy cut them before arranging them how I wanted. I adhered a piece of soft coloured PP to the front of my card and stamped the sentiment in Altenew black ink before adhering my images. I put a few pieces of foam tape behind the top of my top row of images and used a tape runner to adhere everything else.
I then mounted my top panel using foam tape.

Challenges:
Passion for Promarkers - 346 /Special Anniversary challenge
Allsorts - 364 Happy 7th Birthday Allsorts
Seize the Birthday - Anything goes (optional topping: Dimension)
Paper Smooches - May challenge - Rainbow
I love Promarkers - 309 Anything goes





11 comments:

  1. Love the Cas design of your gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts Birthday week, xxx

    I have candy if you would like to visit. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab CAS card, Marianne! Thanks for joining in with our Annivesrary challenge at Passion for Promarkers. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute - so funny with the little cupcake smiling out at you. I love cards with frames. This one is lovely and CAS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS, fun card! Love all the cupcakes - Thanks for joining in at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely creation Marianne, so pleased you joined in our 7th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts, many thanks.

    In case I have not mentioned before, there are more Tattered Lace goodies to be won here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clean and cute creation! Thank you for joining in our birthday celebrations at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this card - it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's gonna put a smile on anybody's face!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely CAS creation!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super cute card--- that smiling cupcake makes me want to eat him! YUM:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun with our May Rainbow challenge--I hope you will play along with the June Layers challenge (starts Wednesday!!)! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cupcakes are too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete