Tuesday 2 July 2024

Shaped Christmas card

Hello everyone. I have this sweet little card to share with you today.
I used dies from a Tonic kit to create my layers from white shimmery cardstock and some recycled blue card from the back of a an old Christmas card. The sentiment die is from the same kit.
To turn my snowflake design into a card, I die cut the outline die again from white cardstock and added a fold using my scoring tool and attached this scored top using strong double-sided tape.

To jazz things up a little, I splattered some Blue gold paint from my Gansai Tambi Starry Colors set, also adding a little paint around the edges of my card and added Crystal drops aroud the sentiment.

I'm linking up my card at:

Jingle Belles - Shaping up for the Holidays

CCAYR - AG Christmas of Winter Holiday

MLCCB - #57 AG Christmas

SSS Wednesday - Anything goes


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is a FABULOUS snowflake card and the watercolor splatter at the end is perfection! So pleased you could "Get in SHAPE" with us at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the gold splatters with your fabulous snowflake ... so glad you SHAPED-up with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete