Monday 2 January 2023

QCAS Christmas card with ink blending

Hello everyone. I'm back with a quick as well as clean and simple Christmas card.


I had stamped the text using one of my sister's stamps (Lavinia, if I remember correctly) when I was visiting back in October. I simply used a circle mask to do some ink blending with distress inks and added a bow from another stamp set in my stash. I drew the string using a Sakura mikron pen and a ruler.

I'm linking up my card at:

Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas goes

CHNC - AG Christmas
This will be the last CHNC challenge that Hazel is hosting.
Thank you, Hazel, for running the challenge blog for 12 years to keep us motivated!


3 comments:

  1. This turned out very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaha, mooi uitgewerkt Mar. Inderdaad van Lavinia. Liefs,Ineke😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created a gorgeous card from such simple tools.Hugs Mrs A.v

    ReplyDelete