Thursday 2 February 2023

Pinks for the January CCC reveal

Hello everyone. Thanks for stopping by.
It's the 2nd of the month, which means it's time to reveal all of the cards that were exchanged in the Card Chain Challenge this past month. 

This month, my card went to Joanne in the UK. I decided to use both the sketch and the colours.

I started by creating my pink front panel by combining cardstock in two shades of pinks and then did some ink-blending over it use a NBUS stencil. I left the packaging somewhere out of sight, but I think it's from Stamperia. I finished with a strip of the brighter pink and stamped the sentiment. To finish off, I stamped a small butterfly in the top left corner.

There is still a few days left to sign up for the upcoming February exchange at the Card Chain Challenge blog. And if you sign up right away, you will be sending a card to me! Wouldn't that be fun?!

I was thrilled to see that one of my long-time followers, Gail of What's Normal, decided to join the fun next month. Yay!


I'm also linking up my card at:



Colorful Options (a new to me challenge) - February: Pinks




12 comments:

  1. This looks really pretty Marianne, love the tiny butterfly as the finishing touch! Looking forward to it arriving so I can admire it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Marianne!
    The pressure is on!
    Your card is lovely, I am debating whether to write in my card?
    I am happy to see Brenda playing along too!
    I'm kind of excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the subtle way you have used that sketch, it's brilliant. Great stencil too and always good when you have actually used something new xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! We would love you to share this on our challenge, Colorful Options; this month’s color is pink. #colorfuloptionschallenge or https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
    Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you combined the sketch and colors because it's a knockout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the diagonal design and different shades of pink. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options February Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Marianne! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely pink card, Marianne. I love this sketch. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your ink-blending over the stencil is flawless, Marianne! This is a beautiful card! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty in the mix of pinks Marianne! Your floral stamping over both panels is beautiful! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous take on the sketch with the flowers going over both sections, Marianne!!

    ReplyDelete