Monday 2 January 2023

December Card Chain Challenge Reveal - Peace Love Joy

Hello everyone! Wishing you all a wonderful 2023 full of peace, love, joy and miracles!

It's the 2nd of the month, which means it's time to reveal the cards of the December Card Chain Challenge. My card went to Julia Aston in the US.


We were playing Tic Tac Toe this month, and I picked the diagonal line from the top left: green, bird, friendship, splats, silver.


I used a smooshed background from my UFO box and stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment and birds from a NBUS stamp set by Avery Elle (Noel). I had been admiring this stamp set for a long time and was able to snag it in a sale a few years ago but never got to use it until now. I used my much loved SSS stitched rectangle die to die cut my panel and adhered it to my white card base.

Do pop over to the Card Chain Challenge blog to see all the other cards that were exchanged this month and consider joining us for our January exchange. You still have 4 days to register for this month.



9 comments:

  1. I used that line on my card too. Love your smoothed background and silver embossing. Really effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done keeping it clean and elegant with 5 things to tick off, personally I struggled a little bit. Nicely done! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card with the wonderful inky background and love the silver details! I hope you received my Santa card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to say I haven't received your card yet Marianne - but look forward to seeing it in person as it is lovely posted here! What a beautiful inky splattered background for your shiny gold embossed sentiment and birds! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beauty with the splatters and embossing, Marianne! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous inked smooshed background and a beautiful card, I love it! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your smooshed background is fabulous! I have been thinking of signing up! Looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card with the smooshed background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful background and your card looks very noble!!

    ReplyDelete