Tuesday 9 April 2019

Season's tweetings

Hello and welcome to the blog. In addition to getting back on track with my Christmas card making, I'm also trying to shop my stash and use products that have been waiting to be used. For today's card I combined these sweet sparrows by Lawn Fawn (a small set that jumped into my shopping basket a few months ago) with a large die by Sheena Douglas which I have had for quite some time. I simply snipped off a part of the die cut to fit my card and used some distress ink to add colour.


I masked off the stamped birds to do some soft ink blending on the background before colouring in my images using Copics.

I'm playing at:

Jingle Belles - Three of a kind


HLS Christmas - Anything goes


Sparkles Christmas - Feature a creature

Winter Wonderland - Cute Christmas

SSS Wednesday - Animal antics

8 comments:

  1. Afraid I have a few stamps also waiting for ink!! It's such a sweet image here and made a lovely CAS creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooooooooooove those three super cuuuuute birdies! & the gorgeous diecut branch! but i especially love the combination of birds + branch + window! yowza! thanks for celebrating trios with us at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Those sweet little birds are packed with personality thanks to your gorgeous colouring. Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS Christmas card Marianne! Those little birds are adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how your branch extends beyond your frame ... so glad you joined our game-of-three at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the kinds of tweets I enjoy! An adorable card and I agree with Stefanie: the branch extending beyond the frame is a beautiful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! A lovely CAS card

    Thanks for joining in at Sparkles Christmas challenge
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een goed voorbeeld, dat je met heel weinig middelen, zo'n schattige verhaal weet te vertellen. En mooie diepte creĆ«ert met gebruik van 1 kleurpotlood. Leuk hoor, Mar. Liefs, Ineke☀️

    ReplyDelete