Tuesday 30 April 2019

April Rudolph Days

I was determined to play along at Maureen's Rudolph Days challenge every month this year, so I popped into my craftroom while my herbal tea was brewing to create this super quick card using my new background stamp by Uniko (Block Party Christmas).


I used my MISTI to stamp the image using distress inks in Evergreen bough and Brushed corduroy and then used a water brush to pull in a tiny bit of colour in a few spots, such as the star, the holly leaves and Santa's hat. I added some twine to finish things off.

I'm playing at: 

SSS Wednesday - Anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you did the detailed inking to achieve this great sentiment look.

    Check my blog for an explanation of my error in drawing the prize early...sorry about that.
    You are still in the running for a prize draw tomorrow.
    Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph days challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo what a fabby CAS card and thanks for joining us at Aprils Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my absolutely favourite stamp sets for super quick and simple Christmas cards! Awesome stuff!! xx

    ReplyDelete