Friday 1 March 2019

OLC - Beautiful

Hello crafty friends! I had some play time today and managed to create a few cards. Woot!


For this card, I started by blending distress inks (worn lipstick, squeezed lemonade) over one of my new Ranger mini stencils that came with a UK magazine. I always love how blending these two colours results in a pretty coral colour. For my sentiment, I used my Misti to stamp the different sentiment elements from a Uniko stamp set (Beautiful), which was part of the August stamp release that I won last year. It's a small set but really packs a punch with 2 flower images and sentiment elements that can be combined in many different ways.

I'm linking up my card at:

LIM - #389 OLC Focus on the sentiment


ATSM - #330 Photo inspiration 
(I was inspired by the pastel colours and the flower garland)


SSS Wednesday - Anything goes


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with such soft, feminine look. Love your pastel color choices and the cute swirls in the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie tekst, omhult met zachtheid en sprankeling. Liefs Ineke☀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blending with those pretty colours and stencil and what a gentle and striking card x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute Ranger Mini Stencil and lovely color you have blending
    Love the font of your sentiment too
    sweet card
    many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks soft to the touch - and another great sentiment.
    Cheers, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful delicate card and fits perfectly with the spirit of the inspiration board! Thanks for joining us over at Addicted to Stamps and More and I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations again. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are on a roll.....Such a worthy winner with this gentle and beautiful card at ATSM x Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete