Friday 1 March 2019

Happy Birthday Uniko

I have another card to share today. This card was made using one of the Uniko stamps (Framed Florals) that I received when I won the full stamp release last summer.



I heat embossed the stamped image using Liquid platinum embossing powder onto some dark cardstock and coloured it in using coloured pencils.


After I had finished my colouring, I added my sentiment, which I also heat embossed.

I'm linking up my card at:



SSS Wednesday - Anything goes

Seize the Birthday - Anything birthday goes 
(no toppings for me this time)






9 comments:

  1. Bright and shiny! So glad to have found you at the SSS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty with the silver embossing. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ps - congrats on the release win. That's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful. Thank you for joining in with the Uniko birthday celebrations xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hele mooie combinatie in totaliteit en zachtheid.
    Laat de lente maar komen. Kus Ineke☀️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow to your win and wow to this card. Love the shimmer and that wonderful frame stamp. So very pretty, love the colouring and the dark card stock x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the win, Marianne! I love this gorgeous design! Liquid platinum is my absolute favorite e/p and I love how you colored the pretty blooms with pencils!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a win - and what a masterpiece you created with it! The embossing is gorgeous and the choice of colors is sublime.
    Cheers, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Marianne! The platinum embossing looks wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous win! And such a gorgeous card with the EP mixed with the colouring. It's a very effective design. xx

    ReplyDelete