Monday 9 October 2017

Sending smiles and thanks

Here are two more cards I created today.


For my rainbow cards, I traced around the MFT Shaker flower die onto my white panel and then blended distress inks in rainbow order. I then die cut the flower, stamped my sentiment (Scenery: Bigger Bang Confetti, Winnie & Walter) using black ink, adhered the outer part flat to my card (41/2 x 41/2 inch) and then popped up the center using foam tape.

Challenges:

My Favorite Things - WCMD ROYGBIV (Rainbow)


Winnie & Walter - WCMD Rainbow colour with Lea






My second card came together very quickly. I used a previously created shaving foam panel that I adhered to a Schoolhouse cardbase (SSS), stamped 'sweet wishes' (Winnie & Walter) and adhered the  'sending' die cut (MFT).


Challenges:

My Favorite Things - WCMD #4 Make & Mail


5 comments:

  1. You did such an amazing job blending your rainbow inked flower!! It looks great! Thank you for joining in on my Winnie & Walter WCMD Rainbow Color challenge! I hope you had a great time creating!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Net zo leuk als in het echt!😎 ineke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those colors are so pretty! Beautiful bloom. Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers..so happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab idea to extend the use of your dies!
    Thanks for sharing at HLS Anything Goes with Dies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love these cards! The ink blending on the first one is sublime - and the shaving foam panel on the second one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete