Tuesday 10 October 2017

Christmas x2

Hello there! I have more Christmas cards to show you all today, inspired by this fortnight's sketch over at the AAA Cards challenge.



After stamping my sentiment (Ombré Sentiments: Christmas, PTI) and greenery (In bloom: Frenchy's festive florals, Winnie & Walter), I finished off my panels in different ways. On the first card, I trimmed my panel closely above and below my stamping and adhered two thin strips of cardstock that I had inked with the same inks that I had used for my stamping (Warm greys, Altenew) before adhering the strip to my cardbase.


On my second card, I adhered the entire panel to a red cardbase and then added two lines using a dark red coloured pencil.

Challenges:

AAA Cards - #100 Sketch


Winnie & Walter - WCMD Variations challenge with Shay


SSS Wednesday - Christmas

STAMPlorations Theme & Sketch (I went with the theme)






9 comments:

  1. I love the ombre stamping. Gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Christmas Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant pair of cards, love both colourways.Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS cards, love the stamping
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS cards! Love the graphic look!!! Well done! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card your 2 colours..red and grey work so well. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge over at STAMPlorations x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, such wonderful cards, both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely CAS design, thanks for showing us at Stamplorations Theme & Sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great Christmas cards because they still wouldn't require extra postage but they are so classy and pretty! Thank you for playing along at STAMPlorations theme and sketch challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are pretty! Love the stamping and great take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete