Sunday 2 June 2024

May Card Chain Challenge Reveal

Hello everyone. It's the 2nd of the month and that means we get to show all of the cards that were exchanged for the May Card Chain Challenge.

This month, my card went to Robyn in Australia


I went with this month's colour palette of Gold, Raspberry and Blueberry.
When I need to find inspiration to get started, I often turn to my unfinished panels and bits and bobs in my UFO box. This time, I found the smooshed background panel with just the right colours, the die-cut flower heart and the heat-embossed die-cut sentiment. I cut the panel to size using my SSS stitched rectangle die. I swiped Distress Oxide inks in matching colours over my die-cut and to create the matching border on my white card base. I added gold glitter washi tape to my panel before adhering it to my card base. To finish off, I used my gold sparkle pen to colour in the hearts of the flowers.

I'm also linking up my card at:

SSS Wednesday - Anything goes


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Marianne! I think I should be looking through MY UFO boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty background in the May colors Marianne - Your heart is so delicate with the pretty florals and the gold strip and sentiment add to the elegance! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card Marianne, the colours look lovely with a more pastel approach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo - love the heart with the soft background, Marianne - just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo lovely! That heart is really dainty and pretty. Thanks for being a link in our chain of crafting and friendship, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. I am glad you found a use for that background. Love that heart die too xx

    ReplyDelete