Thursday 25 April 2024

More recycling

When I saw this old Christmas card, I knew it would make the perfect backdrop for this large bird die.


To add texture, I ran the die cut with an embossing folder through my die-cutting machine, carefully selecting which part of the EF I wanted to use.

I finished off the card with a heat-embossed sentiment strip in antique gold, which nicely matched the bronze Centura pearl card.

I'm linking up this card at:

Jingle Belles - Peace on Earth Day

SSS Wednesday - Anything goes

MTTCC #84 - Non-traditional Christmas colours

Christmas Craft Creations - Non-traditional colours



5 comments:

  1. This is really nice!
    You are sure adding to your Christmas stash for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marianne: popping in to say that I love this dove in greens, golds, bronze, and cream! You've made a very elegant Christmas card! Thanks for sharing at MTTCC! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green and gold colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always think of green as quite a traditional Christmas colour so not sure it fits with our challenge at CCC but thanks for sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you combined all of the elements in your design ... so very glad you celebrated Earth Day with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete