Wednesday 24 April 2024

Celebrating Earth Day

Hello everyone, I made time this weekend to create a few Christmas cards in honour of Earth Day, recycling some cards that I found as I was clearing out some boxes in my craft room.


First up, I have this trio of slimline cards that I created from a stack of left-over cards from 2005. Quite a few years ago, I also used these to create some wreath cards for Jingle Belles. And this time, I realised this was a golden opportunity to use up quite a few of them to celebrate the upcoming year of 2025.

I got out my scissors and fussy-cut the numbers and arrange them on a slimline card, after adding some soft stencilling using my NBUS Lots of Happy stencil (Heffy Doodle).

I love how these turned out.

I'm linking up my cards at:

Jingle Belles - Peace on Earth Day

SSS Wednesday - Aything goes

NBUS #61


ATSM - #466 Make your mark


3 comments:

  1. Those numbers are so cute!
    I really love the lots of happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific idea, Marianne! I love your cards and it is a reminder to me that I should be recycling in my crafting just as I do with household waste.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super-clever way to up-cycle those numbers ... so very glad you celebrated Earth Day with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete