Wednesday 3 May 2023

Christmas leftovers and UFOs

Hello everyone. I (finally) started on this year's Christmas cards. The current challenge at Jingle Belles was a good incentive to take a look at my stash of paper scraps and unfinished or abandoned elements.

I had a few squares of leftover patterned paper, so I decided to create some square cards for a change. I also happen to have a stack of pre-cut and pre-scored square cream-coloured cards with matching envelopes. All the more reason to finally use them.

I simply adhered the squares/strip of patterned paper onto my card base and added elements from my UFO box, including the sentiment strips, and popping up some of the elements.

Below are pictures of the individual cards.





I'm linking up my cards at:

Jingle Belles - Holiday lefovers

SSS Wednesday - Anything goes

MLCCB - #50 Anything Christmas goes

12 Months of Christmas - #100 AG Christmas
(optional: holiday decorations)

I'm linking up my second card with the trees at:

HLS Watercolour - AG



5 comments:

  1. My goodness, those are leftover lovelies for sure ... so glad all of those little bits finally got to be the stars ... so very glad you shared your Holiday Leftovers with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you using up your stuff and having 4 Christmas cards for your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW... holiday gorgeousness times FOUR! Brilliant, creative, impressive use of your UFO box for sure! So pleased you could join our Holiday Leftovers fun at Jingle Belles! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go using up products AND increasing the christmas stash! Thanks for joining in at HLS Water Color

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely set of cards from your stash and UFO's! I'm especially drawn to your fourth card! Thanks for playing at Happy Little Stampers May Challenge. xoxo LynB

    ReplyDelete