Friday 2 December 2022

Pink Christmas in December

Hello everyone. I am back with a few more pinkish Christmas cards. I started creating the one with the pink background for the annual pink challenge for Jingle Belles back in October but did not manage to finish it before my trip to the Netherlands.

And because it's such a simple as well as fun card to create, using only some patterned paper (Tonic Studio Christmas kit), a die (Winnie & Walter), a NBUS stamp (Crafter's Companion) and some black ink, I created a few more. This time, I decided to keep the background white. 

I'm linking up my trio of cards at:

Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards - Q for quick and quirky

NBUS #45


Jingle Belles - Wrapping up 2022

Sparkles Christmas - #143 Non-traditional Christmas colours

SSS Wednesday - Anything goes


5 comments:

  1. Fun and cheery, these will delight the recipient. Thanks for joining at NBUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment! I like simple when I'm under pressure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so delightful, Marianne! Love that fun and festive background paper, and your dies are just perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Marianne, and with the added bonus of being quick and easy! I like the scalloped edge around the patterned paper, and the tree-shaped sentiment is awesome!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas cards, Marianne.
    Please visit my blog. I posted the winners of my birthday candy. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete