Friday 2 December 2022

November Card Chain Challenge reveal

It's time for the Card Chain Challenge reveal. Since my card was going to Dawn in New Zealand, I opted for a summery floral card and simply went with the Friendship option for the challenge.

I stamped my NBUS image (Crafter's Companion) and coloured it using CC TriMarkers. I then coloured the background using a Copic marker and used a piece of soft rag and rubbing alcohol for a softer effect.

Do check out the CCC challenge blog and sign up for next month's card exchange!

I'm also linking up my card at:




12 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring on your flowers and stems, a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I'm sure Dawn loved it! Gorgeous flowers!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Marianne. The colors are fabulous. Happy to be part of the Card Chain Challenge.
    Imke ~ <a href"https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/"MY CRAFTY PLACE </sY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers, great coloring - thanks for joining us at NBUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so pretty! I was just checking out the Card Chain challenge and seen it there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous colouring on this fabulous card definitely frame worthy.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card stands out in the gallery with your spring/summer design, it’s nice of you to have thought of the season in Australia. Gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's wonderful, I love it. Great idea with the alcohol dipped rag xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! It's got a real 'wow' factor going on. Thanks for being a link in our chain again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so beautiful, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous floral card, Marianne! I love how you achieved the soft effect! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! I wish you the happiest of holidays and a blessed new year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete