Wednesday 1 September 2021

Sweet UFO box card

Hello everyone! While I was working on decluttering my craft room (a work in progress), I found the elements of today's card. I had already stamped, watercoloured and die cut my ice creams (Lawn Fawn) and die cut the patterned paper using an MFT die. I figured I had better finish the card while summer is still ongoing here in Greece. All I had to do was adhere the panels to a card base, position my ice creams and add a sentiment (Altenew). I used foam tape to pop up the outer frame as well as two of the ice creams.


I'm linking up my card at:

SSS Wednesday - Anything goes

SOS - #453 Summer lovin'

HLS Watercolour - Anything goes

Cute Card Thursday - #691 Anything goes (optional: bright colours)


6 comments:

  1. Ahh!! the most perfect Summer Treat!!
    Your ice cream cones look so yummy, love your background too.
    I have found some pretty and forgotten stamps while purging some of my stuff, my craft room is always a work in progress.
    Thank you for playing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk dat je deze kaart nu op je blog hebt staan, Mar.
    Zó mooi geworden. Je uitwerking vind ik prachtig, met net zoveel warmte
    in de kleuren als de zomer is. Liefs, Ineke☀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love a lick of those delicious looking cones, Marianne! This is the ultimate colorful card for summer! I hope you are keeping well. I've got my nose down trying to ferret out my bits and backgrounds, too, and hope to make them all into cards soon. It weighs heavy on me when the box gets too full! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know if that was the intention but I confirm that I am now pining for ice-cream! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a gorgeous design! I love the stripes and the yummy ice-creams! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Watercolour Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and delicious..
    Thank you for joining us at HLS water colour challenge
    DT Swapna

    ReplyDelete