Sunday 17 November 2019

Love from Lizi Nov card kit

When I saw the super September monthly card kit from Love from Lizi, I decided to take the plunge and take out a subscription. I did create a few cards with that first kit but never got around to posting them. Since the November kit is Christmas themed, I decided to try and create at least 10 cards with the kit. Today I'm posting the first one. The kit did prove to be a bit of a challenge, since the stamp set that was included, was a sentiment set. But I was determined to use as many of the supplies from the kit as I could.


For this card, I used the embossing folder (using the debossed print for a more subtle background), one of the two (pop-out) decoupage sheets and a sentiment from the sentiment pop-out sheet that was included. I did skip one of the layers of the wreath and added a little extra shimmer to the top part of the wing and the beak, as well as glossy accents to the berries. 

I'm playing at:

Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards - D for Decoupage, Debossing

CHNC - #464 Anything Christmas goes

Crafty Animals - #32 Anything goes with animals

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Marianne, I love the non-traditional colour scheme. The swan image is beautiful, as is the wreath that frames her. I like the way you've popped the images up with foam tape for extra dimension. It looks like a great kit!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie combinatie, Marianne. De achtergrond lijkt mij als een stans.
    Heel mooi effect in combinatie met de rest.
    Leuke uitdaging om met zo'n pakket creatief bezig te zijn. Kijk uit naar de volgende kaarten. Liefs Ineke😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this card is stunning, Marianne! I think it's the first time I see a swan on a Christmas card. This is really special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
    http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very elegant Christmas card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete