Thursday 24 October 2019

Pink Christmas shaker

And here it is: my last pink Christmas card (for now anyway). To finish my series, I wanted to create a shaker card, and I used some left-overs to create it.


I used a die cut panel from my UFO box, and while I'm writing up this post, I wonder why I did not use the shaker pouches matching the MFT die. Duh! On the other hand, I do like how the top lies flat, and this Sparkelicious glitter by Chloe (Ice maiden) is really small stuff and not bulky at all. I used the ink that was still on my blending tool to add a hint of colour behind my windows before sprinkling some of the glitter in each square and adhering my panel with foam-mounting tape to my card base. I had already heat-embossed (liquid platinum) and die cut my sentiment (Winnie and Walter) for one of my other cards (I had intended to use it on my wreath card but decided to use a heat embossed sentiment instead). I did some stamp surgery to stamp only the 'wishes' part of a sentiment stamp (Winnie and Walter) and stamped it in Black Jack ink (CP Designs).


I'm playing at:

Jingle Belles - Pink Christmas ... for the cure


As always, the first JB challenge in October is 
all about pink holiday cards
And for every card that is being linked up 
this fortnight, the lovely Jingle Belles, 
Lauren and Stephanie, will each be donating 
2 dollars to the US Breast Cancer Research Foundation

I'm also playing at:

ATSM - #364 CAS


Crafty Cardmakers - #243 Sparkle

Allsorts - #542 Add something gold and/or silver

HLS Christmas - Anything goes with the option of 'twinkle'


HLS Anything goes with dies


Watercooler Wednesday - WWC244 All about occasions


12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous shaker card, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another pretty Christmas creation Marianne, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Gold/Silver' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zo simpel, zo sierlijk, zo feestelijk. Goed gelukt. Liefs Ineke😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. A shaker card is always a winner for me, Marianne! Love this lovely CAS card! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Nice Shaker! Thank You for joining us at Addicted To Stamps and More, Robin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - love the little shaker windows.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shaker card! Thanks for sharing at HLS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty shaker card and I bet the sparkle is even more gorgeous in real life!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Littler Stampers Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing beats a shaker card!! Love that the pink carries on :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A shaker card design I think I need to try, too. The three little windows are extra special.

    ReplyDelete