Sunday 7 October 2018

WCMD - Bitty butterflies

I love creating quick cards using left-over bits and bobs from earlier cardmaking sessions. On my previous card, I used a previously die cut rose, while on this one I used a blended (distress oxide) and die cut (Bitty Butterflies, PTI) background that I had used to create this butterfly card over a year ago.


I heat embossed one of the sentiments from the Geometric Greenery stamp set (MFT) in white (SSS). I wanted to adhere my panel to a cream card base but didn't want to leave it bare, so I stamped several images from the coordinating stamp set through the apertures using second-generation stamping with Shea Butter ink (Catherine Pooler).

I'm linking up my card at:

MFT WCMD - ROYGBIV (rainbow colours)


W&W WCMD - Ink blending with Lea


SSS - WCMD


Crafty Animals - #19 Anything goes with animals




3 comments:

  1. A beautiful Butterfly card Marianne and the Rose in the post below is lovely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really cannot beat a bright butterfly card! And what a fab way to use up some of your leftovers. I am so bad at not doing that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful sentiment! And joyous card - but the sentiment really is what I like most.
    Cheers, Barbara

    ReplyDelete