Friday 25 May 2018

Best birthday wishes

Here's one of four cards that I created using the stamps from an older Stamp of Approval Collection by Catherine Pooler.


I stamped the medallions using Catherine Pooler inks onto a large panel and then cut up the panel to create my four cards. Since I'm rather in a rush right now, I will share the other cards in my next blog post. I white heat embossed the Birthday wishes sentiment onto a snippet of black cardstock and the  Best sentiment was die cut from another snippet using a die that was included in my SOA box. 

I'm linking up my card at:

Allsorts - 9th birthday celebration

Seize the Birthday - Anything goes (no toppings for me, 
although you could argue that I created my own patterned paper LOL)


Pixie's Snippets Playground -  #326 Alwaya anything goes with snippets




6 comments:

  1. What a super design Marianne and so pleased you have joining in our 9th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts.

    We are off on holiday tomorrow to take in some of your lovely sunshine, sadly not Crete this year though.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely images and colours. Thank you for joining our 'Birthday' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, not sure if my comment 'took' Marianne! Love this card, what a great background and it's so nice to see you in the Playground with us again.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday! Your card is a delight and I have always loved that font and word you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous background! Just love all those bold colours and well done you for getting 4 cards out of it too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be that kind of day... or your kind of creations... because again "lovely" is the word that first came to my mind! The background is a real eye catcher and I like the two very different font (sizes) a lot!
    Cheers, Barbara

    ReplyDelete