Wednesday 2 October 2024

Stencil fun for Card Chain Challenge September 2024

Hello everyone. It's the 2nd of the month and that means it's time to reveal all of the cards that were exchanged worldwide in the September Card Chain Challenge.

This month, my card went to Tina in Slovenia.

Using the sketch for inspiration, I pulled out a NBUS stencil (Castle Scene, Apple Blossom) and used the rainbow image on the stencil to create my front panel. The NBUS Creative Craft stencil brushes were a recent purchase from Crafstash in the UK. I really like how easy it was to get into the smaller areas. I matted my panel using a snippet of red cardstock and then pulled out some pretty papes frommy stash in matching rainbow colours. I felt this sentiment from my NBUS Woodware stamp set (Imaging Verse) was the perfect complement to my rainbow scene.


Do check out what the other participants have created in the CCC reveal post.
There's also still time to link up for the October Card Chain Challenge


I'm also linking up my card at:

Allsorts - #800 Anything goes
A big shout out to Brenda and the team for
keeping this weekly blog running for so long!

SSS Wednesday - Anything goes




8 comments:

  1. A really lovely stencil for your CCC card Marianne and really pleased you also shared at Allsorts 800th challenge, thanks so much for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bright colours and a fabulous sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful take on the sketch, Marianne - just love your happy rainbow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card using the sketch Marianne! A lovely rainbow with the stars and fun face on the cloud! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interpretation of the sketch. Love the rainbow and the sentiment too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bright fun card Marianne!
    I had to miss a few months as my grandson was here for the summer!
    I DID sign up for October!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a wonderful sediment, Marianne, and perfect for your cheery rainbow design! I'm sure Tina is delighted to be the recipient! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, lovely sentiment and a great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts 800th Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete