Friday 3 March 2023

Stencilling and hearts - Card Chain Challenge reveal

Hello everyone. This is my second post for today. In my earlier post I shared an invitation to the 2-day virtual healing retreat, where I will join my teacher/mentor Dipal Shah and a few fellow healers to boost your healing journey and spiritual growth.

My current post was supposed to be up yesterday for the CCC reveal of all the cards that were exchanged in February.

My card went to Gail (aka ionabunny) in Norway.


I used both the sketch and the hearts prompt.

I started with some soft stencilling on my card base before adding the tags. The lilac tag is from a snippet of lilac cardstock while the rainbow tag was created from a snippet of a watercoloured panel from my UFO box. The pearlescent hearts are also from my UFO box.

I'm also linking up my card at:

Snippets Playground - #448 AG with snippets
I was happy I was still able to find my way there, considering how long I hadn't played.

Alphabet challenge - X is for XOXO

CAS on Friday - #252 Friendship

LTCCB - #73 Anything goes


5 comments:

  1. I do love the soft pastel colours of this one. Great take on the sketch too. thanks also for sharing the info on the healing retreat. I don't think I will be able to take part, but I imagine it would probably help me if I did xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marianne! So pleased you found us and came to play again! Our new Challenge blog was designed especially for us by a lovely lady called Loll - it does make the Playground look even happier. LOVE your card and such great use of snippets. The swirling sentiment is a great addition - I have some similar ones and never thought to use then vertically. Clever!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card using the sketch.

    Thanks for coming to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. Once you’ve finished playing on the swings, meet me and Di up in the Treehouse for a nice mug of hot chocolate! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stenciling, Marianne! Love this card! Glad you liked the card I sent. I can just see the kitty having fun knocking it down! So sweet of you to let me know about the extra Uniko prize I won along with Hilary.

    ReplyDelete