Wednesday 2 December 2020

CCC Reveal November

Hello crafty friends! It's time for the monthly reveal of the international Card Chain Challenge, where you link up to send a card to someone and then receive a card from the next person in the list. 

My card went to Hilary in the UK
I know she has not received it yet, so I hope I'm not ruining the surprise here.


I combined the card sketch with the optional aperture, glitter and friendship themes to create a shaker card. I stamped my background using my NBUS Studio Katia stamp that I snagged during the STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp. The SSS ink-blended butterfly die cut was in my UFO box.

I'm also linking up my card at:

SSS Wednesday - Anything goes


6 comments:

  1. Hi Marianne, love your card - the flowers are beautiful and I love that you stamped the envelope too! Thanks for being a link in our chain, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card love your stamps and layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft stamping of the background and the pop of the butterfly, Marianne! Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You haven't spoilt the surprise at all, it has only made me even more excited to know it is on it's way as this is just fantastic. can't wait to see it in real life xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's somethig I haven't heard about yet, will have to look into it. I hope the surprise wasn't ruined for Hilary as certainly it was a gorgeous one!

    ReplyDelete