Thursday 27 August 2020

Ombre birthday shaker

Hello crafty friends. I'm back with a shaker birthday card that I created using an ink-blended panel from my UFO box. It had already been die cut, since I used the letters on this card 2 years ago. So it's about time I used this panel, right?


I turned it into a shaker by adding foam tape around the cut out sentiment, filling it up with sequins from my stash and adhering it to a cream card base. To finish off, I added a butterfly (Uniko) that I die cut from a smooshed snippet of watercolour card (DOI in Fired brick).

I'm playing at:



SSS Wednesday - Anything goes

Seize the Birthday - Anything birthday goes 
(no toppings for me this time)




6 comments:

  1. Great use of the left over panel,love your shaker card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty birthday card! Thank you for playing along with our 500th Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun shaker card! Great find in your UFO box too, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card with great blended colors. Thanks for joining our 500th celebration at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely shaker card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty shaker card and excellent use of that panel.

    ReplyDelete