Wednesday 8 May 2019

It's your day

I'm back with another birthday card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and a couple of other challenges.


This one was quick and easy. I used the Gina K. mini wreath stencil (that I received as a gift from SSS during last year's Black Friday sales) and this sweet mug stamp from a SSS mini stamp set that I also received free with a purchase a few years ago. The sentiment is from a set from a Dutch bargain store. After stamping my mugs and sentiment using CP inks (Pixie dus, Mint to be and Royal treatment), I checked my Copics hex chart (created by Sandy Allnock) to pick copics in matching colours to colour in the hearts. I matted my stamped panel onto the same purple shimmer cardstock that I used a few days ago, and foam mounted this onto my card base from white hammered cardstock.

I'm playing at: 

SSS Wednesday - Happy Birthday



AAA Cards - #139 Sketch


AAA Birthday - #1 Anything birthday goes


Double Trouble - #28 Spring/summer


Three Amigos - Food and/or drink




19 comments:

  1. So fun, love the purple and aqua color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to create a coffee cup wreath! Sweet CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tja...ook weer goed gelukt😉☕️Xx Ineke ☀️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wreath design. I love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My two favorite colors - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card and colors are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea to do the ring of coffee cups. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely done - super simple! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, love how you've placed all the cups around the circle - and they fit perfectly! Thanks for playing at both AAA Cards & AAA Birthday, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too. And good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  10. CAS and using the wreath stencil makes it so easy...great that you used them with the little cups and the purple against the white is striking. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Three Amigos. Hope you come back and share some more of your projects with us and follow us for future fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on our challenge and love the colours you've chosen. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful idea on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card - and with all those coffee cups I would know the perfect person to send this to!
    Cheers, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your color combo and design of this beautiful card Marianne! Thank you so much for playing at AAA Birthday! I hope to see your creations in our future galleries and good luck with DT call :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your wreath of coffee cups. Thanks for playing at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh this is fun! Love the coffee wreath!n so cool! Thanks for playing along at three amigos!

    ReplyDelete