Friday 24 November 2017

Christmas tags/cards

As promised, I'm back with some creations I created earlier.

First up, there's a tag that was inspired by the Gayatri Murali's tag on Day 1 of Tracey's annual 25 Days of Christmas Tags event. I do enjoy creating gift tags, but since I don't really have a need for them, I usually end up turning them into cards. For this first one, I forgot to take a picture of the tag itself.


I'm linking up my tag/card at:





I used stamping, heat embossing, die cutting, glitter brush, pearl pen, baker's twine

Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards - H is for Heat embossing

Muse: ChristmasVisions #89 -  Tag featuring snow

Jingle Belles - Baby, it's gold (or silver or copper) outside


For my second project, I actually remembered to photograph my tag before adhering it to my card.
My tag and subsequent card were inspired by the creations from the Crafty Christmas Collaboration between Tracey McNeely and Jessica Frost-Ballas back in June. The background of my tag was inspired by Jessica's tag, while the card layout was inspired by Tracey's card.


I'm linking up my tag at:



I used stamping, die cutting, colouring, fussy cutting, glitter pen (nose), fibers

Muse Christmas Vision #89 -  Tag featuring snow


I'm linking up my card at:



Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards - F is for Fussy cutting


8 comments:

  1. I adore your snowman tag! So pretty on the maroon plaid background! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags Marianne. Love the holly bough with the gold snowflake and gold embossed music in the background. Now I'm singing "Have a holly, jolly Christimas". :)

    And your snowman tag is so sweet. LOVE the plaid background! Thanks for joining in my tag event! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags cards are beautiful Marianne, you've done a wonderful job on both. I don't create tags very often either, and mostly because I don't really have a need for them, but I love the idea of placing them on a card. The recipient can then use them if they wish. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your holly and snowflake card is gorgeous; your snowman, absolutely charming! I, too, don't have a need for tags as tags, but they go a long way in 'changing up' the look of a card, as you've clearly shown here! Beautiful, both! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both really fun! Love the snowflake and the plaid! Thanks for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All my tags become cards too ... love that big bold golden snowflake ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both your tags! And yes, I never use the few I make as "just" tags, either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such amazingly gorgeous tags and you've made them into awesome cards! love that golden snowflake on the golden sheet music, especially! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun!

    ReplyDelete