Monday 10 October 2016

From our home to yours

Phew, this is my last post of this marathon session. I have one more card to share for the Word Card Making Day fun at the Winnie & Walter blog.


I was inspired by a set of cards that Jennifer McGuire made, using one focal image and a repeated sentiment.

I started by stamping the holly and birdhouse using masking and then repeated stamped the sentiment (all from the W&W Happiest of Holidays - Evelyn T Designs set) onto a die-cut panel (SSS) of watercolour cardstock (Crafter's Companion). I used my Inktense pencils and a small brush to colour my image and then adhered my panel flat onto an A2 sized kraft card base.

Challenges:
W&W - Background building by Shay
W&W - Pick 'n mix by Taheerah (colours: kraft + poppy, lawn, woodland; technique: die cutting; trends: watercolour; elements/themes: Christmas)
Virginia's View - 24 Focal point
CAS-ual Fridays - CFC158 1 in 8 (I have just realised that I have stamped the sentiment 8 times!)





4 comments:

  1. A really lovely card as always Marianne, I can see lots of uses for your pretty card,

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eenvoudig en prachtig. Die ene zwarte regel maakt het perfect.
    XXX Ineke. ☀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww... somehow this melts my heart! What a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete