Saturday 14 February 2015

PTI anniversary challenges

Papertrey Ink is hosting a number of challenges this week to celebrate their 8th anniversary. Day 3 challenge was to create a tag with/for a matching gift bag.


Here's a close-up of the tag:


I wasn't actually planning to play along with this one, but I had this gift for a sweet friend who was celebrating her birthday this week and I just happened to have the perfect (recycled) gift bag to put it in. That's when I decided I should make a matching gift tag and play along with the PTI challenge.
Since the bag was all white and sliver, I decided I could also play along with the PTI Heavy metal challeng for day 7.

I used Ranger's Liquid platinum embossing powder to heat emboss the pretty background image (PTI, Crackled mini stamp set) and then die cut the tag before heat embossing the sentiment (PTI, SAF 2014 kit). I also heat embossed an extra strip of cardstock and used that to die cut the flower and two leaves (PTI, SAF 2014 kit). To add yet a little more sparkle, I added a few silver sequins (Pretty Pink Posh) and attached the tag to the bag using a piece of recycled ribbon and some white twine.

Challenges:
Crafts4Eternity - R#213 ~ Two's
Party Time Tuesdays - #195 Anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Very PRETTY! Saw it on PTT!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great effects on your bag and tag Marianne, they will make somebody's give very special.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bag and tag - there's not need even to put a gift inside as they make the perfect gift already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely, thank you so much for playing this time at Party Time Tuesdays. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gift set Marianne. I love the wonderful white and silver color combination! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete