Thursday 2 November 2023

October Card Chain Challenge reveal

Hello everyone. It's the 2nd of the month, so it's time to show all of the Card Chain Challenge cards that were exchanged this past month. 

This month, my card went to Robyn in Australia.
I thought she might appreciated a Spring-themed card as she is heading towards summer now.
I used the Sketch and Friendship options.


I used one of the papers, some ephemera pieces and a border die that were part of my NBUS Crafter's Inspiration card kit/magazine by Crafter's Companion that I snagged in a sale some months ago.
The purple cardstock is from my stash. I blended some distress ink over the white parts of the ephemera so that the colour would better match the paper and my cream card and envelope.

I'm also linking up my card at:

NBUS #56 - Anything goes with NBUS


7 comments:

  1. Love that diecut border and cute ducks. I am sure Robyn loves it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Marianne! I am sure Robyn loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is confusing thinking of Australia with the opposite seasons many of us are in ! What a sweet little duck family Marianne and lovely DP used with that pretty die cut edge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet spring card, Marianne - love the ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card and a great implementation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were very thoughtful to send Robyn a spring-themed design, Marianne! I love how sweet it is and how you blended matching ink! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete