Monday 20 November 2023

Joy to the World - Christmas 2023

Hello everyone. I'm back with another Christmas card. I created this background by inking up my embossing folder before inserting the cardstock and running it through my die cuting machine. After adhering the panel to a white card base, I added this heat-embossed sentiment strip and a die cut snowflake (both from my UFO box) and finished off with a few shimmery gold embellishments.

I'm linking up my card at:

Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards - J for Joy

Can you handle the pressure - AG with EFs
(optional: Turkey/Thanksgiving)


Peace on Earth - #52 AG Christmas
(optional: mood board)


Allsorts - #755 Christmas time

Christmas Kickstart - #80 It's Christmas, Jim,
but not as we know it!



11 comments:

  1. Lovely card and colors Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, wat leuk, Mar!! Hier word je blij van.✨ liefs Ineke😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Marianne ! I like the way you have inkted your back ground; Kind regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background Marianne, great choice of colours! The large snowflake is beautiful and I like the addition of the little rhinestone for some extra sparkle.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely those colours are fabulous thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very beautiful with the pretty background!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Can You Handle The Pressure!!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful; love the colorful background. Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely! Have a look over at Christmas Kickstart Challenge - I think your card fits the current theme! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous in the non-traditional colors, Marianne!!

    ReplyDelete