Thursday 9 November 2023

B for Bauble Christmas card

Hello everyone. I'm back with another Christmas card. This one was also started last month for Pink Christmas.

I used a NBUS die (Snowy bauble, Gemini by Crafter's Companion) to die cut the bauble/ornament from my huge stash of Core'dinations cardstock and put a pink snippet behind it. I also used a snippet of pink to create a mat for my sentiment strip. The sentiment came from my UFO box. I'm trying to use both my NBUS stash and my previously created elements.


I'm linking up my card at:

Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards - B for Bauble


NBUS - #56 AG with NBUS


HLS - Anything goes with dies

HLS Christmas - Anything Christmas goes


Die Cut Divas - All about the holidays


5 comments:

  1. You have been busy! I really like this die, and you've chosen wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use your offcuts and unused supplies Marianne, we all collect so much stuff! Your card is very pretty, I like the little pops of bright pink showing through the green. Wonderful bauble too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely. Good job using up your stash and NBU stuff. Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Divas for the Any Holiday Challenge this month. Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!!! I do love the two colors together. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is cute!! Thanks for joining in our November challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete