Thursday 9 November 2023

Christmas 2023 - C for cups

This card was so much fun to make. I placee a cardstock square in my Misty, stamped this oldie but goldie cup (Verve) 4 times using CP Cranberry Fizz ink, rotating my card panel, and then placed the stamp straight up and repeated the process. To fill up the corners, I used another stamp of the set to stamp the wisps of steam in CP Black Jack ink. 

For the sentiment, I die cut a circle from a snippet of gold card and heat-embossed this oh so fitting and fun sentiment (Caffeinated Christmas by Becca Cruger for STAMPlorations) in white embossing powder, and adhered my card to a 10 x 10 cm card. 

To bring everything together, I coloured in the caps of the cups using a gold gel pen.


I'm linking up my card at:




The Holly and Ivy - #151 AG Christmas

Jingle Belles - Hard Candy Christmas (favourite holiday food)


10 comments:

  1. OMG! This is so darn CUTE! I love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! The sentiment is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done an awesome job stamping the panel Marianne, the cups look fantastic! I like how the steam shows up on the four corner images but not the others. The sentiment is fabulous too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this, such an awesome design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The square wreath looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. who doesn't love a coffee wreath for the holidays ... so very glad you joined our Hard Candy Christmas at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, what a beautiful and clever card... that coffee cup wreath is perfection! So pleased you could join our Hard Candy Christmas fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoe elegant kun je een kaart maken met één stempel en rood met goud...zó dus. Mooi gedaan Mar. Liefs, Ineke😘

    ReplyDelete