Friday 17 November 2023

More stencilling - Christmas 2023

I created two more cards using the stencilled panels I had created last year. For these, I used the ink that was left on my blending brushes after stencilling each of the panels from my previous post for a softer look.


To add a little more contrast and interest, I cut down the panels and added a mat of black cardstock. I did the same thing with my black and dark grey sentiments.

I'm linking up my cards at:



Stencil Fun - AG with stencils (optional: Leaves)


The Holly and Ivy - #152 AG Christmas

HLS Stencil - AG with a stencil


Art Impressions - #364 Making spirits bright



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards with the pretty soft colors!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they look fabulous Marianne! It's a great stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very pretty Marianne, I love the softer look. Wonderful combination of colours too, and I like the way you've done the sentiment panel with the fibres behind the cardstock.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful Christmas card, thanks for joining us at THAIC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty cards. I love the soft, more subdued look and the nest of thread under the sentiment block. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty, I love the colors. Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete