Tuesday 14 November 2023

Easy stencilling - Christmas 2023

Hello everyone. I'm racing to get this post up before getting to work, since Beccy has announced another race. I was sleeping through the last one. But this time I'm ready!


I created these panels last year as I was visiting my sister (who owns this SSS layering stencil). I finished the card off with 2 stamped and die-cut sentiments (SSS)  from my UFO box and added some gold/silver thread behind the gold/silver embossed sentiment.

I'm linking up my card at:




3 comments:

  1. You made it Marianne, woohoo!!!
    Gorgeous cards, the mix of colours is fabulous and I love the pattern. The stitched border looks great too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! Wonderful stencil! I stenciled stuff last year hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk om jouw kleurkeuzes even weer te zien met deze prachtige stencils. Mooie teksten heb jij altijd. Xx Ineke☀️

    ReplyDelete