Thursday 9 November 2023

Holly Jolly

Hello everyone. I still have a lot of Christmas cards to make before the end of this month, so Beccy's annual Month of Holiday Cards challenge is a great incentive to get going.

This card was actually started last month, for the Pink Christmas prompt at Jingle Belles, but I did not have enough time to turn all of my ideas into cards.

I simply combined some toppers/ephemera pieces, added a mat using a snippet of green cardstock and finished off with a pink bow.


I'm sending my card off to play at:


Snippets Playground - #466 Always AG with snippets


1 comment:

  1. I love the paper Marianne... the little pigs are adorable! I have a friend who would really love this, she has several pigs as pets. Beautiful colour combination too, the pink and soft green look great together.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete