Friday 29 December 2017

More sprinkles...

After trimming down the stamped panel for my previous card, I was left with a strip that was too much fun to toss out, so I matted it onto another scrap of pink cardstock and created another cupcake card. Just as on my previous card, I stamped my cupcake onto a scrap of cardstock, fussy cut it out and foam-mounted it onto my card. All stamps are from the same set (Sprinkles Turnabout, Concord & 9th).


Love how I managed to create 2 cards from one stamped panel with the same colours but a different look and feel. I do love how this CAS version turned out.

I'm playing at:

Where Creativity Meets C9 - #16 Anything goes


SSS Wednesday - Anything goes

SOS - #334 Gah!! PINK!! (A tribute to Leslie Hanna)

Pixie's Snippets Playground - I used cut-offs 
and a scrap to create my strip and cupcake 
plus I'm bringing cupcakes and sprinkles to the party!



6 comments:

  1. So so CUTE!!!! Thanks for playing at WCMC9!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous Marianne!Clever use of the snippet left from your earlier card - and that stamp set if firmly on my wish list! Such fun.

    Great to see you in the Playground and I'm so happy to hear your husband is doing fine right now. Phew.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet to use your leftovers to create this card, the cupcake just finish it up beautifully.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes the scraps turn into the very best cards! I like the "waste not" idea to begin with and your card is so very cute!
    Love
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is super cute!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card!! Thank you for joining us over on the Where Creativity Meets Concord & 9th Blog!!

    ReplyDelete