Friday 29 December 2017

Cupcakes and sprinkles

I've been playing with some new goodies I bought during the Black Friday sales and I'm really happy that most of my new stuff arrived here in Greece before Christmas. I'm hoping to spend lots of time in my craftroom in the next week, since I've taken a 2-week break from work.


I had been eyeing the Concord & 9th turnabout stamps for quite a while, so I was really happy to snag their Sprinkles Turnabout set. I used my MISTI and (Catherine Pooler: It's a girl, It's a boy, All that jazz; Studio Calico: Flamingo) to stamp the pattern 4 times onto a square panel of Neenah solar white cardstock. After trimming down my panel, I die cut a window from my panel using a tag die by Lil' Inker Design. I stamped the sentiment and cupcake onto a differen panel, adhered the sentiment panel behind the aperture and fussy cut my cupcake. I matted my panel onto some matching Core'dinations cardstock and adhered everything onto my white card base. The cupcake was foam-mounted and covered in Glossy Accents.

I'm playing at:

Where Creativity Meets C9 - #16 Anything goes


SSS Wednesday - Anything goes

Tuesday Throwndown - #372 Anything goes





5 comments:

  1. Fris, fleurig en speels Mar. Leuk Ineke☀️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely... I love the idea of a cupcake with sprinkles but may have to make do with a piece of our traditional "New Year's Wreath" today (sweet yeast dough brezel with coarse sugar). Have a fun First Night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been looking at these turnabout sets and they do turn out well - and they are so colourful. Hope you manage to get a lot of crafting in your two weeks off! A wonderful New Year to you! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Such wonderful stamping! Super fun design!

    Happy New Year!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9. Those sprinkles get me every time. :)

    ReplyDelete