Wednesday 23 October 2019

Pink Christmas - quick and easy

For this card, I used another stamp from the Pinkfresh Studio stamp set that I used on this card and this card. The stamp set is really large (A4 size) and has lots of wonderful images, including a sweet bird image that is begging to be inked up...


I simply stamped the image and sentiment onto my pink cardstock using CP ink (Polished), trimmed around the image. For my background, I blended some DOI onto another panel and adhered the panels onto a soft grey card base.


I'm playing at:

Jingle Belles - Pink Christmas ... for the cure


As always, the first JB challenge in October is 
all about pink holiday cards
And for every card that is being linked up 
this fortnight, the lovely Jingle Belles, 
Lauren and Stephanie, will each be donating 
2 dollars to the US Breast Cancer Research Foundation

Winter Wonderland - Merry and bright




3 comments:

  1. What a beautifully elegant card Marianne, it's so effective the way you cut around the bottom on the image and perfect for our 'Pretty in Pink' theme at Penny Black and More, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of pink and gray is always right! Pretty CAS design! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fully agree with TaeEun: pink and gray go together nicely. So good to see you managed to make so many pink cards at the right time of year ;-)

    ReplyDelete